National KE-CIRT/CC Services
1. Reactive Services (Incident Response and Coordination)
- Determining whether an incident is authentic.
- Assessing and prioritizing the incident.
- Determining the involved organizations.
- Contacting the relevant organizations to investigate the incident and take the appropriate steps.
- Facilitating contact to other parties which can help resolve the incident.
- Sending reports to constituencies and other (national) CIRTs.
- Advising local security teams on appropriate actions.
- Following up on the progress of the concerned local security teams.
- Reporting back.
The National KE-CIRT/CC also collects national statistics about cyber incidents.
2. Proactive Activities (Technical Advisory and Capacity Building)
- Raising security awareness nationally.
- Collecting contact information of local cybersecurity teams.
- Publishing announcements concerning serious cybersecurity threats.
- Observing current trends in technology and distributing relevant knowledge to the constituency.
- Providing results for community building and information exchange within the constituency.
- Technical research and development.